Professional Accounting & Consulting Services
by David Brown, MBA | Salem, Oregon
How to Get Started
Getting started is easy. Just make the time to go over your general business operations.
The Initial Meeting
- 1-2 Hours in length
- Involves an in-depth discussion of the company, determining the processes you require, outlining the action plan.
- Visit to your office to review your software procedures and policies.
- Introducing the staff assigned to your account, if different than the person you met with on the initial visit.
- A review of the proposal. If no changes are to be made, signing documents and forms to effectively implement the tasks outlined.
- Contact your CPA and notify them I am assisting you and gather any pertinent information.
- Set up a Chart of Accounts, determine that the right reports are being generated, and include special reports tailored to your specific business.
Client Billing | A/R and A/P | Payroll Reporting | Cash Flow | Income Statement & Balance Sheet Reporting | Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation | Payroll/Paycheck Processing
You have customers to attend to and you have paperwork to get done! With Professional Accounting and Consulting Services on your team you can focus your attention on your business and customers while I focus on your paperwork.
Offering custom services to fit your business needs, I’m dedicated to adapting with you as your business grows. Put me to work, and I’ll get the job done. Whether you are a start-up company or a small to medium size business in need of help with your systems and organizing your records, I can help with your accounting.
I am a profit and growth specialist. I help small businesses increase their profits by helping them to reduce expenses and reduce taxes legally. I help them to have money in the bank for when they need it. I’ll take care of those time consuming details that keep a business compliant and running smoothly.